Sunday, December 18, 2011

Angel Talk

The little angel figurines are having a lively discussion ....  however, they won't say what they are talking about!

Everytime I draw near, they get very quiet.  I guess it's on a need to know basis.

I was going to paint them in a straight line, but they had other plans....

I just may try and get them to cooperate and paint them again...if I can find the time.

The month of December goes so quickly, so much to do, so much to try and accomplish......

it is hard to fit a canvas and a few angels into the mix.

"Angel Talk"   6" x 6" acrylic on canvas

Hope that you are doing better with time management than I am. 

Have a very blessed and
wonderful Christmas....and may this coming year be a better year for all of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home