Saturday, November 12, 2011

Full Circle Gallery at Central Florida Office Plus, Gainesville, FL

I am in the midst of another exhibit...this time at Full Circle Gallery.  Many thanks to Central Florida Office Supply Store for making space within their store for a gallery.  They provide a wonderful opportunity for artists to be able to display and sell their artwork. 

The exhibit will run from November 11th to December 7th.  The exhibit showcases paintings from images taken from the Gainesville Art Festival and the downtown Farmers Market, paintings from the Southwest, New Mexico and Arizona, and paintings of the beautiful springs around North Central Florida.



This gallery space was bigger than I had imagined.  Filling a room with just your work is rather daunting. Twenty medium to small sized paintings do not take up a lot of area.  Would it come together?  I did have help.  I much appreciate all the input and assistance that I received from my husband and youngest daughter.  I could not have accomplished hanging my work without their help. 
Below are close ups....I do hope that you enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home