Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7th through April 8th, 2012

GOOD FRIDAY, April 7, 2012

Over 2000 years ago, the ultimate sacrifice was made on behalf of all mankind. Redeeming us from sin and the effects of our sinful lives once and for all through the Jewish Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth. Through accepting His death on our behalf, mankind received atonement.

Easter, April 8, 2012

Ressurection! Jesus the Messiah died a bloody, cruel and torturous death. He had the authority through Almighty God to lay His life down and He did that through obedience to God for our sakes. He had the authority to take His life back from death and He did that, the glorious third day after He breathed His last breath.

HE IS RISEN - HE IS ALIVE - THERE IS HOPE FOR ALL MANKIND

Learn about Jesus, who He is, and you will find life.

Forty-one years ago, I did that. I yielded myself and asked God to forgive me, asked God through Jesus the Messiah to come into my life and I have been forever changed. My love for Him grows and grows and grows. I did not know what life was until I asked the One who overcame death to live in me.

HE IS RISEN - HE IS ALIVE - HOPE LIVES IN ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home