Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oops!

Well....so much for change

I went into the design toolbar....just curious, I was looking at different templates so I thought that I would pick one to see how it would look...never guessing that I would be stuck with it.  Did not like it!

And couldn't figure out how to go back to what I had...I guess I should have read the instructions first, but it isn't the first time that I've not read instructions and knowing me, I'm sure it won't be the last.

I called my husband, HELP

We couldn't figure out how to retrieve the former design.  No matter what we did, we could not retrieve it.

The only way to go backwards...was to really go backwards and it gave me this background.  I even picked a different color format, but it defaulted to this dull blue.  So here I am

It appears that I've lost my followers....I don't even know if there is an option for that again.  So, I'm sorry that I lost you.

I am in the midst of preparing to start a website so between the blog and the website, should be okay.

What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home